Since love is something always intended to be shared, we would like to give you the gift of hearing some of the winning SPICE ideas shared by some of these couples!
- As a special and unique form Spiritual intimacy, Lauren and Matthew Lega always pause and say a special prayer together whenever they hear a siren . . .
- For a different type of Physical intimacy, Susie and Mitch Morrell find that joining a volleyball league together brings them closer . . .
- Cory and Mary Zipp find that as a form of Intellectual intimacy they like to have a “Chopped” date night at home, where they watch “Chopped” on the Food Network and then try and recreate that meal, or parts of it, together for each other . . .
- As a form of Creative Intimacy, Kate and Mike Platt, like to spontaneously stand up and make improvisational jokes to each other in a way to make each other laugh . . . or cringe as the case may be.
- And finally as a means of Emotional intimacy, Sharrie and Christian Driskell always on Sunday after mass, take time to visit each of their parents homes and spending some quality time with each of them.